1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
11 Facts about myself:
☆ I love Stitch and Gachapin an obsessive amounts.
☆ I've been to Japan three times now and would go again if I could.
☆ I wear shorts all year round because of my leg being swollen.
☆ Whenever I get stressed, I grind my teeth in my sleep - loudly.
☆ I love take outs way too much, as well as instant noodles.
☆ I'm in a long distance relationship because I fear being too close to others.
☆ I have major trust issues, and will more than likely doubt your motives.
☆ Sometimes talking to my Japanese Friends distracts me from reality.
☆ I treat my Cat as if she were my baby. Yes; I want to carry her in my purse.
☆ I can't swim, I almost drowned and have a huge phobia of rivers/oceans/lakes.
☆ I am the
The eleven questions that Sarah gave:
1. How would you describe your fashion style?
I always find this difficult to answer! My style usually falls more towards shorts and long shirts with very little colour at all.
2. If you were a model for any particular magazine, what one would you choose to model for?
Ehh~ I'd love to say EGG or Kera - but then partially I wouldn't REALLY want to be a model, but if I had to chose a magazine it would be FRUiTS though, they are street snaps.
3. What is your opinion on plus sized models?
Is not about the size that matters. Girl (or boys!) if you've got the confidence, you've got the job! Honestly, I am sick of stick thin models and mannequins in shop windows. Give me a REAL human please.
4. If you were locked in a cupboard for a weekend with one item of food and drink to survive on, what item would that food and drink be?
I'm glad I get the choice since all we have is catfood in there. Chicken udon and melon soda. I'm set for life basically when I move to Japan trapped in the Boys room.
5. If you were given a one way ticket to any location in the world - where would you go?
6. Best live gig you have been to so far in your life?
This is difficult! SUPER difficult because of how many I've attended. Oneman shows, I would have to say Zip.er at Shibuya O-WEST. Then it would have to be the last show I saw in Japan with Codomo Dragon and N@H.
7. A song that makes you feel nostalgic?
Hm, PIECEmaker, or ONESTAR by PIECElang, simply because of the live and the atmosphere. The struggle and difficulty in getting their in the first place! But, it was worth it.
8. If you were to meet your idol, how would you react and what would you say to them?
I kinda did meet my idol -- I recall that I stiffened up, like 'He is there.' which didn't help when he sat beside me. I didn't speak, because I'm dumb.
9. Favourite item of clothing/accessory/footwear in your wardrobe?
... TOO MANY! Though I have nothing amazing to say about my wardrobe. Possibly my Monomania things -- or 10ST bracelets?
10. What do you aspire to become?
11. What life lessons do you live by?
"No matter how much sugar you put on a shit, it will always remain a shit."
Eleven People I think deserve the Leibster Award:
Eleven Question for them to answer:
1. Do you enjoy living where you are currently, or would you rather be somewhere else?
2. What made you start a blog here?
3. Is the glass half full, or half empty?
4. What Disney Princess (or Prince) is most like you?
5. What is your least favourite food, and why?
6. What does your daily routine consist of?
7. As a child, what did you want to be at the age you are currently?
8. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
9. Tea or Coffee!?
10. Your favourite subject at School?
11. If you could come back to life as an Animal, what would you want to be?