28 November 2013

☆ November in a Nutshell.

Well, it is ALMOST December, so I'm going to round up November as a whole. It also prevents me leaving the apartment; and trust me, I do not wanna go outside in this weather. Hot and windy? UGGH. However I've not been outside in a few days now, totally a hermit!
Mt Fuji in the distance during sunset.

   I am finally settled into our new home. Albeit a few things I am nitpicking at like storage boxes, and I avoid one room here like the plague, which I am basically leaving it up to my partner to rearrange. Men and their gizmos!! For someone who suffers from OCD it's rather difficult setting a new 'routine' with someone who just... likes to destroy any order I have created. (_ _ ||)
 
We celebrated D's Birthday a few weeks ago, actually D is the 'last' of the Birthdays this year - in Japan - because my Father's is next. So I hope to send him something back home on time! There was a large-ish earthquake during the celebrations, and everyone seemed keen to see my reaction. I'm strangely never phased?

   My Partner and I have been congratulated endlessly over the month, and finally was the end of my visa application which had been granted! (*^ω^*) It was difficult, but not impossible? I will write a more detailed blog about the entire application etc soon!
Disney GOAL!! Christmas Stitch!

   After finding out Yokohama has a Disney Store I pretty much demanded we went to find it. Traffic was insane for a Sunday which always seems to be deemed a holiday. I'm glad we have a car now.. even if I have to put up with One Direction. ( ̄□ ̄;) But the shopping center is full of Christmas spirit which I love! We visited a couple "Import Stores" as there is a current mission to find... gravy? We ended up with chocolate and C-R-I-S-P-S. It's (unwisely) agreed we learn British English and not American English, thus it's crisps not chips.
   We also went out one evening and I was introduced to a couple more Friends and I was actually the youngest in the group. ( ´艸`) We ate okonomiyaki which was my first time eating it and then we went to karaoke which was horrible because due to health reasons (another topic) I can't drink, so while EVERYONE else was drunk I was just so quiet and timidly on the verge of an anxiety attack.
I post photos often to my Instagram, however my account is currently private.
My ID: PINPIKO

2 comments:

  1. Mt. Fuji looks lovely, I hope to climb it one day.

    Aaaaah, moving always sucks. I hate packing and unpacking because I always have so much crap. The Stitch plush is adorable!

    And congrats on getting your visa granted, yay!!!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time seeing Fuji in person. (T A T)
      I am still in complete awe.

      I've never 'moved' before, the first two times I can't say counted because I was so young, so everything seemed fun. Plus moving abroad is SO difficult? I haven't even got half my belongings here. (∩∇`) It was a hard choice picking out clothes.

      Delete