28 May 2013

『AWAY TIME』

A pointless blog post; mainly because I have been absent on Blogger and every time I touch something electrical it flakes out on me. So I cannot retrieve the 300 odd photos from Japan right now either. Boo. Also the weather today (yet again) is raining, after a fab two/three days of sun and now I have a nice tan - well nothing compared to my Boyfriend, I'm still white as a ghost. So, here are 50 questions and my answers to pass time today.

As a question to those who follow/read my Blog; what would you like to know about me, or to read? I need something to motivate me and inspire me to write again. Thank you!
50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me.
  • 1: What would you name your future daughter?
    Knowing my luck, I will end up with a dozen sons. Lets go for unisex names.
  • 2: Do you miss anyone?
    At this very moment, my Boyfriend is whom I miss most.
  • 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
    I feel gross at the moment, so I'd probably just ignore that comment for an eternity.
  • 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
    Yup. It's such a lame excuse right?
  • 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
    Nothing. I have to take a blood test in two weeks however!
  • 6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
    Stay in, as always. Bank Holiday Monday = Sunday.
  • 7: How late did you stay up last night?
    Not late, I was in bed before Midnight but I sent my Boyfriend a message.
  • 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
    Yes, my Boyfriend.
  • 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
    ... I'll come back in 29 minutes.
  • 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
    I always mean it. But I never have said 'I am in love with you'.
  • 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
    Possibly. I sound alcohol reliant now don't I?
  • 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
    I have to pretend to like someone to be nice.
  • 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
    Never have smoked, never will. So yes.
  • 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
    My Boyfriend without a doubt.
  • 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
    Time is a great healer - for some.
  • 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
    Nope.
  • 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
    I get mad often, but I mainly cry from a mad frustion.
  • 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
    No, I have shaken hands however?
  • 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
    No.
  • 20: Who did you last see in person?
    My Dad last night before I went to bed.
  • 21: What is the last thing you said out loud?
    ........ "Did you  lock the doors?"
  • 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
    Back in the School Days when "Spin the bottle" was considered cool.
  • 23: Have you ever been to Paris?
    Nope. I don't plan to either.
  • 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
    Yeah, because I hate people prying into things.
  • 25: Do you use chap stick?
    Sometimes. I purchased lip gloss in Japan which is sparkly!
  • 26: Who did you last share a bed with?
    My Boyfriend, and I miss sleeping with him. WEH.
  • 27: Are you listening to music right now?
    I had the window open because the rain sounds calming.
  • 28: What is something you currently want right now?
    Too long to list. But I want to stop being sick..
  • 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
    Yes, they were!
  • 30: How is your heart lately?
    My heart is fine -- my stomach, nope. UGGH.
  • 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
    Sometimes if it's raining real bad.
  • 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
    Uhm, yesterday actually. My Uncle hugged me.
  • 33: What do people call you?
    Nothing creative actually. I get the whole 'chan' while I'm with my Boyfriend.
  • 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
    Yeah, but I can move on and forget.
  • 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
    HA HA HA HA.
  • 36: What are you listening to right now?
    Nothing.
  • 37: What is wrong with you right now?
    I feel sick, and I want to sleep forever and McDonalds is far from home.
  • 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
    It is if you make it beautiful.
  • 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
    Sometimes because I'm a faggot.
  • 40: What is on your wrists right now?
    A hair tie, two bracelets and a pair of motion sickness bracelets.
  • 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
    WAITING FOR THE UNEXPECTED + taken.
  • 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
    Christmas.. It's my pyjama top.
  • 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
    Uhm, nope.. actually; one person! ICK.
  • 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
    My Uncle and my Aunty!
  • 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
    Nope, well I kissed my cat?
  • 46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
    Sleeping.
  • 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
    It was December, so uhm not a lot has changed.
  • 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
    I would rather sleep with my Boyfriend.
  • 49: Have you ever been to New York?
    Nope~
  • 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
    I would like to hope so! Otherwise someone is getting a punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment