22 November 2012

† THANKSGiViNG

Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely followers!
Though, being British we obviously don't really celebrate this, and additionally I don't like turkey either! (ノ∇・、)クスン Do you like turkey?
Right now there is a Twitter trend that inspired me to write this blog! "WhatAreYouThankfulFor" and because the end of the world year is near, it made me think back on this whole year rather than my life time walking this crazy planet.

☆ This year I am thankful for the people I have met, and lost. Yes, I am thankful for the people I have lost, because if it wasn't for them, I would never have met any of my new Friends, whom truly make me the happiest! This year, admittedly has had it's ups and it's downs, but I am never kept down for long because of my Friends and Family!
One new face leads to another, and thanks to you I have met some of the nicest people in Japan. Everyday I miss them, and you. I actually cannot thank you enough it is impossible..
 ☆ I am honestly thankful for my Family (cliché I know) but they have, and always have put up with my constant griping about one thing or t'other! Right now they have to put up with all my quibbles, as usual. Also, I am glad that they are supportive of my ridiculous LDR! (_ _|||)

☆ I am thankful for my Best Friend, she always puts up with my motives, the good the bad and the ugly. We have been Friends since maybe 2008/2009 and even though it is only a very few years, it feels like we have known each other for a life time! She is my Northern Tea Sister!! (I am also thankful for tea). I hope we never fall out, she's the only Friend I have who can tolerate my ~uniqueness~ and we tell each other everything. SISTERS!
☆ Also, I am thankful for my blog readers! ('ω'*)アハ♪ You guys put up with my blog's insanity. So thank you for always reading, commenting and following me!!  Even though I am not like the other most common bloggers out here at Blogspot, I do hope to entertain, update and inform you (about my life lolwot). I feel I am going soft in my old age..

3 comments:

  1. I don't like it either, vegetarian :'3 I really like the idea of doing a post like this even though i'm British also haha
    I love your purikura snaps!
    Always enjoy reading your posts ^^

    Sapphire
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww, I just think it tastes oddly in comparison to chicken.
      Twitter oddly has some "inspirational" trends that could easily work as a blog topic, but thank you!! x

      Delete
  2. ahh, Purikura! I wanna do it tooo >o<

    ReplyDelete