3 February 2012

(。・ω・。) 50 Things I Love

Happy February! 
While reading through my blog subscriptions, I noticed the lovely Sarah had posted "50 Things I Love" and it inspired me to challenge myself and see if I could produce 50 things of which I claim to love. (。・ω・。)
I decided to list these randomly, like a lucky dip of numbers, mainly because I didn't want to give things an unfair trial - but perhaps the first 10 are my top ten favourites. 

01 ♥ DJ☆ぴんぴん ヾ(*′エ`*)ノ
02 ♥ Stitch!
03 ♥ Gachapin (●´ϖ`●)
04 ♥ Travelling to places!
05 ♥ Meeting Friends, new & old.
06 ♥ Japanese Pop culture. (*´ω`*)
07 ♥ Cheki! Collecting & taking my own.
08 ♥ みきと (つω`*)
09 ♥ Kapibarasan! ありがとうみきと
10 ♥ Fashion, alternative - influenced from Japanese street snaps.
11 ♥ Long hot baths.
12 ♥ "JROCK" - indies from the underground scene.
13 ♥ Japanese cuisine, but please no drunken shrimp!
14 ♥ プリクラ - Purikura, in London / Japan / Wherever!
15 ♥ Cupcakes & Muffins - major sweet tooth!
16 ♥ All Cats! I love every single cat!
17 ♥ Pugs! Pomeranians! Papillon! Tiny purse puppies!
18 ♥ San-x characters - totally better than Sanrio!
19 ♥ デコデン (ノ∇≦*)
20 ♥ Phone straps! Too many for one phone!
21 ♥ Tea, milk tea & green tea. Please no ice.
22 ♥ Abandoned Buildings.
23 ♥ Hugs, cuddles & holding hands with Friends.
24 ♥ Sunshine & relaxing in it.
25 ♥ Neon colours! (●´∀`●)
26 ♥ Japanese Horror Movies.
27 ♥ Penpals! eMail & snail mail!
28 ♥ Receiving parcels full of goodies!
29 ♥ Collecting things: JRock Fliers / Stickers / Letter sets / Keychains!
30 ♥ Pixels / .gifs for blogging!
31 ♥ Retro characters: YumYums! & Popples! & Care Bears!
32 ♥ Spank! girl clothing / 6% DokiDoki
33 ♥ Fairy lights / soft lighting.
34 ♥ Sunflowers! With flowers as big as my head!
35 ♥ Halloween, mainly a reason to redecorate my room!
36 ♥ Perfumes! Vivienne Westwood, Gwen Stefani & Jean Paul Gaultier.
37 ♥ Monomania brand & bear, I love Yuki also.
38 ♥ Listen Flavor, Super Lovers & Cocolulu brand~ (=´▽`)ゞ
39 ♥ Oversized & "bat wing" shirts, although they hide my frame.
40 ♥ Songs on the JR Train platforms in Japan. (●´艸`)ヾ
41 ♥ UFOキャッチャー (*´ε` *)
42 ♥ Reading a good book, especially with it raining outside.
43 ♥ Disney Pixar.
44 ♥ メロンソォダ
45 ♥ Jeremy Scott x Adidas!
46 ♥ "Creative writing" ie; RP. ◔◡◔
47 ♥ Fast food & unhealthy Take outs. Come to me, calories!
48 ♥ My unhealthy list of Men I claim to love; ぴんぴん, みきと, 聖, チャム, カノン etc --
49 ♥ My Family & Friends.
50 ♥ My enemies, I love you for making me stronger. Thank you.
 That, was actually a lot difficult than I imagined. Especially trying to be creative and not wanting to list typical things like 'I love Chocolate'. But thankfully it wasted a couple minutes (almost an hour - oh my!) so now I am sleepy, it's almost midnight here in the UK, so good night!

2 comments:

  1. yay you did one :D and such a wonderful and colourful list *A*
    now I want to re-do mine...... OH DEAR /facesmash/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I totally forgot to tell you in return.
    I tried to think outside the box! But it was super difficult actually to not sound so samey.

    ReplyDelete