5 September 2012

Summer 2012 Memories

 Yo! (。・ω・。)

Right now on Twitter there is the hashtag #Summer2012Memories, reading through a couple made me think back on this year - and summer. One of the top trending RT happened to be: 'Late nights with people who matter most' and I completely agree! I have spent various late nights with people, new and old, and I cherish the memories created with them this Summer. Okay so my Summer officially started in August a little later than most! But I have really enjoyed my time. (Yes, I do miss my Family and Cats right now)
Anyway, being here in Japan this Summer I have experienced many new things! I've been promised there are more to come also. Which I am truly excited to learn about, albeit a bit nervous.

☆ One very obvious memory is officially coming to Yokohama for the first time.
☆ My First Japanese BBQ - they're not entirely like Western BBQ, no burgers and buns.
☆ Endless nomikai~!! Japanese drinking sessions, again nothing like Western gatherings.
☆ Hanabi! Yes, everyone has fireworks but we never have them during British Summer.
☆ Maid Cafe! We went to a Maid Cafe in Akihabara - it had a slight Pirate theme.
☆ Cooking Japanese food with my Boyfriend. I'm a terrible cook however.



No comments:

Post a Comment